Warning: Steem witnesses executed a hard fork on 2020-05-20, seizing 23.6M STEEM from 65 accounts. The funds were transferred to an account named @community321, the ownership (and intentions) of which have not been revealed. The witnesses claim to have been targeting accounts which defended against a hostile takeover in early March, but at least 2 accounts on the list have been inactive for over 4 years.

Coverage:
- Decrypt.io: Steem network to seize $5 million from its own users
- SteemPeak.com: Official Announcement by @softfork22888
- GitHub.com: view steemd HF23 changes

What you can do:
- Send exchanges a notice of the pending class action lawsuit.
- Switch to HIVE, the community-led fork. Visit Hive.blog and Hiveblocks.com.
0.773 SP   
0.000 STEEM
0.048 SBD  

@embot


Vote Weight

16 SP

0.77 + 15.2 SP
Voting Power
100.00%
16M
Downvote Power
100.00%
4M
Resource Credits
100.00%
17M

Reputation

56.3

65 posts
Age

25 moons

July 2018

view on: steempeak | steemdb

Resource Credits
max_mana33,228,850,586
current_mana33,228,850,586
current_pct100
adjustment"1.036 SP"
Enough credits for approximately:
16 comments
100+ votes
99 transfers

Your recharge rate is 3.4M per day. Approx costs:
comment1.04M
vote0.067M
transfer0.17M
Id1,075,925
Nameembot
Posting json metadata"{"profile":{"about":"A Bidbot for a noble cause. Delegate your SP and get 80% profit while the remaining 20% goes to educational charity.","location":"","name":"Educatorsmania Free School Bot","website":"www.educatorsmania.com","cover_image":"https://img.esteem.ws/9tyjwumbv6.jpg","profile_image":"https://img.esteem.ws/9tyjwumbv6.jpg"}}"
Proxy""
Last owner update2019-04-13 14:44:18
Last account update2019-09-19 19:49:42
Created2018-07-11 13:57:12
Minedfalse
Recovery accountsteemgigs
Last account recovery1970-01-01 00:00:00
Reset accountnull
Post count65
Can votetrue
Downvote manabar
max_mana7,802,025,403
current_mana7,802,025,403
current_pct100
Balance0.000 STEEM
Savings balance0.000 STEEM
Sbd balance0.048 SBD
Savings sbd balance0.000 SBD
Savings withdraw requests0
Reward sbd balance0.000 SBD
Reward steem balance0.000 STEEM
Reward vesting balance5.855988 VESTS
Reward vesting steem0.003 STEEM
Vesting shares1,508.101613 VESTS
Delegated vesting shares0.000000 VESTS
Received vesting shares29,700.000000 VESTS
Vesting withdraw rate0.000000 VESTS
Next vesting withdrawal""
Withdrawn219,002,334,234
To withdraw219,002,334,234
Withdraw routes0
Curation rewards1,614
Posting rewards214,597
Proxied vsf votes0.000000 VESTS
Witnesses voted for0
Last post2019-08-21 10:54:39
Last root post2019-08-10 12:02:54
Last vote time2020-05-20 13:25:48
Pending claimed accounts0
Reputation3,007,950,521,609
JSON Metadata
{"profile":{"about":"A Bidbot for a noble cause. Delegate your SP and get 80% profit while the remaining 20% goes to educational charity.","location":"","name":"Educatorsmania Free School Bot","website":"www.educatorsmania.com","cover_image":"https://img.esteem.ws/9tyjwumbv6.jpg","profile_image":"https://img.esteem.ws/9tyjwumbv6.jpg"}}

Authorities

Owner
STM8g6Q6uYujsq8f6TYiNr6B9cUe8tN4UuWk9XLg5tyJZP8KZtam3
Active
STM57Yt1vS2TGiBzi8EuZD7cZQy4jjVox4xoteySFCYjzYKVacLfm
Posting
1 14.3%
1 14.3%
1 14.3%
1 14.3%
1 14.3%
1 14.3%
STM6Lvbo65Tnc55Yif1K262Xu6PGSMNHUR9oJCFyYgssSznNRSsyW 1 14.3%
Threshold 1 14.3%
Memo
STM8LRMswe8Z7dMUJF3v3kVaq9fnxTU14TjpTJfv4fxB57hX7aDbt
virtual curation reward: 0.001 SP for @lemniscate/top-ten-reasons-…
virtual curation reward: 0.001 SP for @mr-writer/a-mind-seeking-gr…
virtual curation reward: 0.001 SP for @juliolunar/cover-in-my-room…