|title||"CONTEST- S1W1- Helping Hand | Major Changes in Rules | Prize-Pool- 30 STEEM"|
|body||"Hello steemians, I hope everyone is doing great. |
As you all know, there is an ongoing contest from my side to support #DiaryDoctor campaign. My aim for this Contest was to encourage newcomers on steemit. So that’s why I opened this [Contest Globally](https://steemit.com/hive-196725/@sahilgupta/contest-s1w1-helping-hand-or-doubled-the-prize-pool-30-steem-or-updates-and-clarifications-or-open-for-everyone) a few days ago. I supposed to get some interested participants, but that didn’t change much for me. So now I’m gonna make some **Major Changes** in Contest- Helping Hand.
**To make this Contest a little easier for everyone I have some Major Changes in rules so that more and more people can now participate in this Contest.**
### <center> Rules for the Contest </center>
* Upvote and Resteem this post.
* You Compilation post should start with “My Contribution in Helping Hand Contest”.
* Comment should be on diary post under the [rules](https://steemit.com/the1000daysofsteem/@steemitblog/1000-days-of-steem-the-diary-game-introducing-diarydoctor) of #DiaryDoctor.
* Create a Separate post with a compilation of your comments.
* Must use a tag #S1W1 in first five tags of your compilation post.
* There is a minimum limit of 5 comments in your compilation post.
* There is a maximum limit of 10 comments in your compilation post.
* Comments should be meaningful and not repetitive.
* Only one compilation post per person.
* This Contest will end on 25 September 2020.
* **Please approve your participation in the comments below. (Mandatory)**
### <center> Important notes </center>
Now you can comment on anyone’s diary post—all you need to follow DiaryDoctor’s rules. Also to make this Contest easier for everyone I have **lifted some restrictions** so please read all the above rules carefully. All you need to make one comment a day if you start from today.
### <center> Distribution of Updated Prizes </center>
There are no changes in the prize pool of this Contest. There will be five winners at the end of the competition and receive the prize as follows -
------------ | -------------
1st | 10 Steem
2nd | 8 Steem
3rd | 6 Steem
4th | 4 Steem
5th | 2 Steem
Depending upon the number of participants & response, I will create a similar contest every week with greater rewards. Also if anyone wants to sponsor any additional amount in this prize pool, then you are welcome. If I get a sponsor, the amount will be distributed equally to all participants.
### <center> Result Date </center>
Result Date will be announced anytime after 25 September. Which depends entirely on the number of participants as I need all the manual work to check every post.
### <center> Future Plans</center>
I have created a [Magical 500 Words](https://steemit.com/trending/hive-174029) community. My aim for creating this community is to help one for all. The primary function of this community to build a habit of daily writing on steemit. As of now, this community is work-in-progress. I want to invite everyone to join this community. I’ll organise my upcoming Global contests in [Magical 500 Words](https://steemit.com/trending/hive-174029) community and Indian Region contest in [Best of India](https://steemit.com/trending/hive-196725). My next Contest will be there on 23rd or 24th September.
### <center> Q&A</center>
* Q1- Why did you organise this Contest if there is already #DiaryDoctor campaign?
* A- This Contest is organised to support DiaryDoctor campaign. If you check you will see that not many people are commentating under DiaryDoctor campaign.
* Q2- How will it encourage participants to comment?
* A- If they follow all the rules, the commenter is likely to get a 2–10 per cent reward from @steemcurator01. In addition, they have the chance to earn prizes from the prize pool of this Contest by posting just one compilation post.
* Q3-Why there are only a few participants in this Contest so far?
* A- There might be various reasons behind this. But as far as I know, the reason behind this is lack of reach. This Contest has reached only to Indian Community so far.
* Q4- How can this Contest reach more people on steemit?
* A- As this contest is already opened Globally. So resteem by maximum people can help it reach everyone.
For some support from CR’s:-
Argentina (@fendit, @belenguerra),
Bangladesh (@tarpan, @toufiq777),
India (@rishabh99946, @neerajkr03, @sapwood),
Indonesia (@anroja, @ernaerningsih, @radjasalman),
New Zealand (@kiwiscanfly),
Nigeria (@beautychicks, @focusnow),
Sri Lanka (@randulakoralage, @besticofinder),
Ukraine (@alexmove, @olesia, @antorv),
Venezuela (@anasuleidy, @mariita52, @tocho2, @edlili24),