create account

Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18 by minnowsupport

View this thread on steemit.com
· @minnowsupport ·
$26.27
Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18
![](https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmQi8pdxLQvKskmH1huVhm3woMuffn5aNT8kiJvhBSUCRD/image.png)

in an effort towards transparency the Minnow Support Project puts out meeting minutes.  These are meant to show how the moderator team makes decisions and what we're trying to work on to fulfill the mission of the project:  To spread the values of Peace, Abundance, and Liberty, grow the steem ecosystem, and train and retain new members on the platform.  Moderator minutes are generally published slightly after one month after the meeting has occured.  Sometimes a little later because life.

## 4/7/18

No Emergencies

Saturday Forum Witness Panel 3/31/18

Clay made a complaint against Bosun
Shane said to give him an official warning

Reveiwed Mod Meeting minutes to post

Commitees

Pal and Moderator

Cool down at 48 hours is more sustainable
The bot is upmore than asleep

so everything is good

## 4/14/18

# EDIT Mod Meeting 4/14/18

@aggroed, @clayboyn, @followbtcnews, @gmuxx, @isaria, @ma1neevent, @neoxian, @peachymod, @r0nd0n, @teamsteem

# No emergencies

# Sounds of Steem went well 

Next week's Forum -  Qanon
Alleged military insider that has been communicating to the public through 4 chan and 8 chan

# Witness voting:

Curie wants us to vote for them, but they need to make an official Curie post about it.  It can't be a random curator who makes the post.

# Publishing mod meeting minutes

We are missing 2/4 through 3/27

We approved 3/27

# Committees

**Palnet Operations** - skipped because Crim and Disco aren't here

**Finance** - payment for the RPC node so Follow will submit his invoice

**Msp-lambo** - we picked a minnow winner

**Msp-curation** - Shane set up the curation trail and Julia will make a post on Minnow Support

**HR** - continuing to invite new members through comments

**Make a Minnow** - waiting on Daniel for the tool
Julia will post the latest post in mod pit every week to remind us to vote

**MSP-waves** - It's all good

**Msp music and art** - It's all good

**Pal studios** - Hoping to start a news station- steem price dependent 


### Issue with a member - Moderator shares they are vote begging and he should be kicked
👍  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and 601 others
properties (23)
post_id51,020,998
authorminnowsupport
permlinkmoderator-meeting-minutes-4-7-18-and-4-14-18
categoryminnowsupport
json_metadata"{"app": "steemit/0.1", "tags": ["minnowsupport", "minutes", "governance", "palnet", "msp-waves"], "image": ["https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmQi8pdxLQvKskmH1huVhm3woMuffn5aNT8kiJvhBSUCRD/image.png"], "users": ["aggroed", "clayboyn", "followbtcnews", "gmuxx", "isaria", "ma1neevent", "neoxian", "peachymod", "r0nd0n", "teamsteem"], "format": "markdown"}"
created2018-05-31 00:34:57
last_update2018-05-31 00:34:57
depth0
children4
net_rshares6,958,484,959,620
last_payout2018-06-07 00:34:57
cashout_time1969-12-31 23:59:59
total_payout_value21.985 SBD
curator_payout_value4.281 SBD
pending_payout_value0.000 SBD
promoted0.000 SBD
body_length2,176
author_reputation85,550,435,014,516
root_title"Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18"
beneficiaries[]
max_accepted_payout1,000,000.000 SBD
percent_steem_dollars10,000
author_curate_reward""
vote details (665)
@abdul-malik9 ·
nice
properties (22)
post_id51,021,341
authorabdul-malik9
permlinkre-minnowsupport-moderator-meeting-minutes-4-7-18-and-4-14-18-20180531t003934049z
categoryminnowsupport
json_metadata"{"app": "steemit/0.1", "tags": ["minnowsupport"]}"
created2018-05-31 00:39:39
last_update2018-05-31 00:39:39
depth1
children0
net_rshares0
last_payout2018-06-07 00:39:39
cashout_time1969-12-31 23:59:59
total_payout_value0.000 SBD
curator_payout_value0.000 SBD
pending_payout_value0.000 SBD
promoted0.000 SBD
body_length4
author_reputation2,250,205,709
root_title"Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18"
beneficiaries[]
max_accepted_payout1,000,000.000 SBD
percent_steem_dollars10,000
@tts ·
To listen to the audio version of this article click on the play image.
[![](https://s18.postimg.org/51o0kpijd/play200x46.png)](http://ec2-52-72-169-104.compute-1.amazonaws.com/minnowsupport__moderator-meeting-minutes-4-7-18-and-4-14-18.mp3)
Brought to you by [@tts](https://steemit.com/tts/@tts/introduction). If you find it useful please consider upvoting this reply.
properties (22)
post_id51,023,047
authortts
permlinkre-moderator-meeting-minutes-4-7-18-and-4-14-18-20180531t010150
categoryminnowsupport
json_metadata{}
created2018-05-31 01:01:51
last_update2018-05-31 01:01:51
depth1
children0
net_rshares0
last_payout2018-06-07 01:01:51
cashout_time1969-12-31 23:59:59
total_payout_value0.000 SBD
curator_payout_value0.000 SBD
pending_payout_value0.000 SBD
promoted0.000 SBD
body_length369
author_reputation8,776,742,025,360
root_title"Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18"
beneficiaries[]
max_accepted_payout1,000,000.000 SBD
percent_steem_dollars10,000
@dunstuff ·
a way to mute steemix would be nice. its only 2kb each post, but @ every 3-4 mins, on tethered data, adds up.

have tried various options, to no avail
👍  ,
properties (23)
post_id51,107,663
authordunstuff
permlinkre-minnowsupport-moderator-meeting-minutes-4-7-18-and-4-14-18-20180531t153303162z
categoryminnowsupport
json_metadata"{"app": "steemit/0.1", "tags": ["minnowsupport"]}"
created2018-05-31 15:33:06
last_update2018-05-31 15:33:06
depth1
children0
net_rshares2,459,720,430
last_payout2018-06-07 15:33:06
cashout_time1969-12-31 23:59:59
total_payout_value0.000 SBD
curator_payout_value0.000 SBD
pending_payout_value0.000 SBD
promoted0.000 SBD
body_length150
author_reputation3,900,417,632,846
root_title"Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18"
beneficiaries[]
max_accepted_payout1,000,000.000 SBD
percent_steem_dollars10,000
author_curate_reward""
vote details (2)
@joelsawang ·
I really like your explanation. I like to follow your post.
I hope many support us who are still in the low level by way of vote me thank for your attention .
properties (22)
post_id51,130,694
authorjoelsawang
permlinkre-minnowsupport-moderator-meeting-minutes-4-7-18-and-4-14-18-20180531t185039308z
categoryminnowsupport
json_metadata"{"app": "steemit/0.1", "tags": ["minnowsupport"]}"
created2018-05-31 18:50:45
last_update2018-05-31 18:50:45
depth1
children0
net_rshares0
last_payout2018-06-07 18:50:45
cashout_time1969-12-31 23:59:59
total_payout_value0.000 SBD
curator_payout_value0.000 SBD
pending_payout_value0.000 SBD
promoted0.000 SBD
body_length158
author_reputation17,828,348,345
root_title"Moderator Meeting Minutes- 4/7/18 and 4/14/18"
beneficiaries[]
max_accepted_payout1,000,000.000 SBD
percent_steem_dollars10,000