|title||"The Mark if true witness. No more, no less"|
1 Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
* Nothing more, nothing less that we need
* Many people read Bible but they don't keep what the Bible says
* People hold their Bible everywhere they go, Bible used to be in their armpit and read other verse of the Bible bit have they read 1 Timothy 2:9 to you?
1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
* As money is being counted is so scriptures should be read. We need a reader that would read the doctrine of Jesus Christ, not an Apostle that would hide the truth
* There is an Apostle that we are all following which is Jesus Christ
Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
* There is no need for change, the Apostle until the end is Lord Jesus Christ because he is one of the Apostles selected by God
Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Bible verses source; http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite"